Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Honey’s birthday

Hello po..Ü think mag blog na ko, bago pa man mag dagdag ng mga wink wink sina beng at jane..=D
Jeff's birthday was last Nov. 18, and guilty nga ako eh..kasi sobrang busy ako, nawalan na ako talaga ng time to prepare.. months before it I planned to give him a surprise. Dami ko pinag tanungan na venue, and ang sama ko ba..ni isa sa mga yun nde namin napuntahan.. on that night, Friday, nag tampo pa sa akin si jeff, kasi I was suppose to go home early..as usual..work, so I left the office ng 9pm. To think na I don’t even have a bar of chocolate with me to serve as my gift. Good thing he’s late for a couple of minutes, I got the chance to drop by at 711, picked some items.. cheap noh?

Haven’t had dinner that time so when jeff arrived, sabi ko dinner muna kme at kfc since un lang accessible at that time. Before we went down, I gave him my gifts..=D kahit corny need to share this, kasi may mga meaning kung bakit ko pinili ang mga un.

I gave him, cadburry chocolate bar, the one with nuts and fruits..para the years ahead of him will be more fruitful, since mag ksama na kme by that time. Saka para mas maging sweet pa sya..Ü

I gave him, flat tops..it resembles more of me.. not because im flat.. but we all know naman na flat tops is still one of our, at least our fave chocolates..lalo na if tipid mode.. hehe! Na even if he can afford to have other chocolate bar, he’ll still crave for the orig one..so for me, it symbolizes loyalty. Na sa akin pa rin babalik ang mahal ko tumikim man sya ng ibang chocolate or nde..=D

I also gave him, Pringles.. para once you pop, you can’t stop. So for us, when we finally get together.. we won’t stop realizing our dreams.. dreams of helping our parents.. our friends.. those people who have helped us all along.

Lastly, I gave him a bottle of san mig.. not that I want him to get drunk..(no wink*wink*!!)
But bcoz sa aming samahan.. walang iwanan..=D haha! Tama ba? Or mali ung mga tag line ko? So un.. I pray lang na wala na talagang iwanan..coz I really can’t imagine my life without him.. just the thought of it makes me cry..

So ayun.. ganun lang ka simple ang birthday night ni jeff.. corny pero I know were happy together.. =D

Love you so much honey.. muah!! Ü

6 comments:

beng said...

awwww.... swiiiit! *wink wink* ay sowee, di ko mapigilang mag-wink eh. hehehe!

i think i will never look at flat tops the same way again. hehehe! i like pringles and cadbury, so biased ako don. pati na rin sanmig. pero flat tops, i think i would get the chocomallows before i'd get that. pero ngayong nilagyan mo ng meaning, i think i am NOW craving for it. galing ng marketing strat mo ah! =)

belated happy bday kay jeff! wish him more love and happiness in your life together! =)

jane said...

belated happy *wink wink* =D

anshe said...

haha!thanks daw po sabi ni jeff..Ü mahilig kc si jeff sa chocolates.. ako, konti lang..pag ayaw ko na.. sa kanya na.. kaya hilig nya ko bilan ng chocs..=D

geWi said...

hehe. ang korni mo TP. L O L! buti na lang love ka ni ilo, ahhaha!

anshe said...

haha! corny nga eh..=D bawi na lang ako next time..wink*wink*

Rein said...

hi anna! akalain mo magkabday pala kami ni jeff. haha! kaya pala... [wink] belated po sa kanya ha.

ang sweet na nga ng ginawa mo nh. tsaka di ba it's the thought that counts, hehehe... i'm sure naapreciate nya yun [...dahil kung hindi lagot sha nh!] eh di bawi ka na lang next year :P