Sunday, February 11, 2007

a year older

at first i wanted to stop counting my age since i reached 25.. but then.. why should I? i have to keep counting the years of blessings that the good Lord has given me..and will still be giving me. i just have to enjoy each of the days that I am with my husband, friends and family.. =)

my first birthday in sg was a simple one..we just had dinner with tp and my housemates at home. =) it had to be simple, coz honestly i'm more excited for our trip to pinas on the 18th! =D btw, i wanted to thank all my friends who greeted me, either through email,online msgs,text and phone calls.. thank you all guys for remembering.. its more than enough for me. =) and syempre, for some who forgot..i wanted to thank you din, for all the moments we've shared and for just being my friend.. *aawwww*senti* =)


-*balik pinas!*-

hmm..7 days na lang then nasa Tandang Sora na naman kame..=D finally makaka uwi din. grabe i've been away for 6 months na.. and I miss Bryan and Arianne. syempre lahat ng family namin. i'm really excited. ganon pala talaga ang feeling ng mag babakasyon sa pinas. well, i hope it's really a vacation. but I have a feeling that we'll just rush on everything. 1 week is really not enough. we'll be back on the 25th agad. am also worried for the pasalubong. =( *oh no* hehe! bahala na! importante makita na namin family and some friends namin. hehe.

oops! Jeff's soundly asleep. sleep na din ako.. bye for now. =)

*hugs to all*

No comments: