Thursday, July 21, 2005

F4 in SM cinema!

so much for my lonely weekend..
last monday, jeff and I went out to watch a movie.. Fantastic 4, its good. kakatawa din.. lalo na si torch..Ü (nice body huh?) un nga lang.. same typical super hero story, they'll fight the bad guy and the good guys win..good thing the effects are smoothly done hehe!

btw, my second time to watch in SM north cinema..the ones they renovated..its better and more comfy now.. well it should be for 100+ bucks fee..hehe! halata ba pag ka kurips ko? hehehe! sagot naman ni jeff..=p the floors are carpeted and the seats are a lot better than the old ones.. plus! astig din ung neon lights nila on the walls..Ü wish henry sy would pay me for these advertising..lol!

so my honey owes me one more movie.. If Only.. I remember Ria kc whenever i see JLove Hewitt ( spell?) .. wala lang.. humma berdey to ria again.. and today's my dad's beer-day too! =D

ciao!

No comments: