Sunday, July 17, 2005

lonely friday..

last friday i had a terrible day.. a company, where I applied as SA, informed me that they have considered the other applicant..it was so disappointing since I really wanted to be part of their company.. aside from the fact that I wanted to work again with my friend..who happens to be their QA..sniff..=C i guess it wouldn't be that hard if i didn't hear my friend say that she really wanted to work with me again too.. sad no? drama ba?

on a brighter side..maybe i need more experience and exposure muna..baka nga naman kasi nde pa ko qualified..asa pa ko db? and there is always a better opportunity..just keep looking..Ü

since im on a bad mood.. i turned down Geri's invite for a dinner..Jeff's sick that night so he can't be with me..i wanted to visit him and take care of him pero syempre nde naman ako makapunta kasi, maistorbo ko lang sya.. he will insist na ihatid ako pauwi.. e db nga me sakit? so nde na lang ako nagpunta..

so wala ako mgawa, at down ako.. i thought of watching movie.. and i did. If Only.. the movie is good. while i enjoy the guilt of watching and my honey is sick in bed.. i had to leave at the middle of the story, stubborn lang talaga ko.. we always watch movie together.. and we have to see this again..

so to end the day.. i cried hard as soon as i entered my room.. ewan ko ba? nde naman fri the 13th.. kainis noh? buti na lang jeff's still there to comfort me..he called me to check if im home na.. baligtad db? sya na nga ung me sakit..

the next day.. saturday.. we went to anitpolo, site viewing of Maia Alta.. maganda ung subdivision, pero ang layo naman po.. at least we enjoyed the trip.. and alam ko na kung saan ang Ynares gym hehehe!

when im with jeff.. i feel safe and im stronger..Ü

No comments: