Thursday, September 08, 2005

..Back in each other's arms

yup.. you read it right, we're back in each other's arms after a night of fight and blaming..
I even thought that night that the wedding won't push through.. bcoz Jeff had already said that he's pissed off with me..=C well i can't blame though, i was always the one who demands..and dictates..im the dominant bitch.. (okay..i must admit).. I never forgot that we are partners here..but what im doin with our relationship doesn't imply that.. I was always blaming him of not doin' this and that.."you should have done this..", "haven't I reminded you already?.." those were the common phrases that you would hear from me..when we're together at least..

i even said that he doesn't console me whenever i feel bad about not getting my prospect venue for our wedding.. but i did not even bother if he's okay or if he's having problems with his work/projects..

well both of us have our own shortcomings..and sad to say..we had to make each other's eyes swolen for crying.. just to realize the fact about our relationship..

i think, our love for each other holds us togother..that no matter how stubborn Jeff is.. and how domineering I maybe.. we would still be here for each other.. because I know that if I were to retain one last important thing in my life..it would be Jeffrey..

1 comment:

geWi said...

i'm happy bati na keyu!!! *hugs* iyakin pala keyung dalawa bwahahah.. oi, DW tayu uh! oct 7-8!