Monday, January 30, 2006

Geri & Raymond and TMU

January 21, wedding day of Geri and Raymond. Woke up early at 9, had coffee with my honey, some chores and prepared myself since I’m also having my trial make-up this day. Buti na lang I was thinking all along that the ceremony is scheduled at 2:30, so I met Ms. Norma (HMUA) at SM North at 1 pm, it was supposed to be 12 noon,buti she was late and arrived there 12:40 and waited for me. Pasaway talaga ako db? Lesson learned : don’t wait for your partner if you have your own appointment. Walang mangyayari sa antayan.

Ok, so make-up-an na. Sad to say, we don’t have a big mirror during the session. Yeah we do have one but its mounted sa wall upstairs. We had to do the “painting session” sa sala. Na-imagine nyo na ba? Mejo hindi ko kasi type ang aking “do” after. Wish I am one of those lucky people who still look good with make-up on. Pero sabi ni Jeff maganda naman..?? he loves me so much I know that. But honey.. please try to hate me muna when I need your honest opinion.. OA na ba? Sabi kasi ni Roni “ok lang”.. well “ok lang” for me is pangit. Waaahh! I was avoiding that word!!! =(

Anyways, carry na rin sa wedding.. smile na lang ako hehe! =D

Ayan sa wedding na ni Geri tayo mag focus.

We arrived sa church on time (I think). I didn’t go to the hotel na. Sayang, sana sa HMUA na lang ni tp ako nag pa ayos. Anyways, pag dating namin we saw the bridal car of Geri, then all the entourage for 4pm ceremony was asked to organize already. Hay sis, obvious na iba ang nag make-up sa aken..coz ako lang naka taas ang hair-do. =( hay, smile na lang ako sis..=)

A couple of more minutes then the march started, was able to saw Geri pero as in upper face lang.. so surprise pa talaga ang ayos nya. Ü When Tito Gener and Tita Grace was waiting for Geri.. suspense ulet, coz mejo natagalan ang pag-open ng door, I think they were waiting for the right timing, based sa song being sung. Then finally.. here comes the bride walking down the aisle..all smiles.. very refereshed, as if she wasn’t cramming weeks before that day. She did enjoyed her walk, and Tita was crying.. sabi nga ni Nina (one of the abays), Tita Grace’s crying sa hotel pa lang.. and yes I think I saw a teary-eyed Geri as she walked down the aisle. Sino ba hindi maiiyak sa wedding day mo?? Ako din teary eyed hehe! sshh!

The ceremony was solemn all in all, except when the priest greeted the couple for the first time, dun sa part na “ we are gathered here today to witness blah blah…” Haha! Ang pag kasabi kasi ni father is “Chi-Chi and Emon” instead of “Che-Che”..tumawa ba naman si tp sa harap, eh rinig kaya sa mic!! Hehe! Comedy. Yun lang naalala ko na comedy na part.. lahat maayos na. And sipag ni Ate Chary. Full support talaga mga sister nya. Ate Jing was a blast that day too. =)

Then after the ceremony, some pictures.. then off we went to the reception. lahat maganda..loved my bouquet too.. Jeff and I liked the set-up of Swan and by the way, Swan is also our caterer. Ü so when we settled our selves, can’t help but notice Jeff staring and smiling..thinking. Even sa church. He seriously watched the photographers instructing everyone to do this and that.. He got an idea na of what’ll happen to us on our own day too. And yes, he said he’s excited for our wedding already. =D

At the reception, we saw Irvie (with Jayson) and joined us sa table, also came Joy. Also with us are Roni and hubby Gilbert. We enjoyed the food, and had fun. It’s so funny kasi parati naiiwan ni Geri si Raymond. Hehe! The dance floor was open after the program, kaso naman.. ayaw naman ako isayaw ni papa Jeff.. anu ba yun?

Hay, think yun lang ang i-share ko, antayin ko din ang update ni Geri!

Here are some of the pics. Ü

2 comments:

beng said...

sounds like everybody had a blast din, not just geri! =)

haaaay... *sigh*
isa na namang buntong-hininga ng panghihinayang.

tapos na si geri, ready for it anshe? ;-)

anshe said...

nung kinasal si geri, was nervous too, what more if ako na yun??