Monday, January 30, 2006

meeting ex-SSIs


January 21, 2006.. got another chance of meeting again my ex-office mates..people I’ve been for less than a year but still.. we’re able to develop bonding inside the selda. With my previous work in SSI, my officemates would call our work place as “SELDA” and all of us are mga “KOSA”. Of course meron “MAYORA” but I won’t reveal names here hehe! Ü

the get together was initiated by none other than kakosang Sanhel, this is the second gimmick of the gang in giligans. But this time, most of the attendees are girls. Well, those who advised that “we’ll just follow after blah blah..” we’re the ones present. Syempre, lola Ella was late, hehe! Good thing Jana and Pam met her at her office.. if not, we wouldn’t have an idea what time she’ll be there, hehe! Peace Ella!

A simple dinner w/ little cruiser and ice on the side.. plus lots of kwento! Busog!! So little time to catch up the latest biz of everyone. Ate Kleng (our accountant) was also there, haven’t seen her for about a year, tagal noh? Good thing may bisyo ang lola mag foot-spa.. ayun, Jana dragged her to be with us.. hehe!

Wish I would still have time to meet them when I’m married. Just hope everybody will still keep in touch even through emails. I am also happy that after a year since all of us parted ways and moved on to another step in our careers, I’m glad that everyone is satisfied (at least) with what we have right now, in terms of job and relationship. I really love spending time with friends.. listening to their stories, even problems,..what they’ve been through.. because through that, I learn lessons with out going through what they have experienced. One of my treasures in life.. friends.

No comments: