Monday, September 11, 2006

bryan's birthday!!

today is bryan's 4th birthday..

bryan is our "adopted" cousin, who apparently, was intentionally left by his mom..and my tito, mame's youngest brother, brought him to our home some time in January 2003. so when I arrived home that night, I was surprised that we already have a baby at home..instant! =D I was asking my mom, months before that day, if she can still conceive a baby.. kasi i felt a longing for a younger sibling.. so my mom, adopted a puppy! hehe! si kulit. then after a couple of months.. here comes bryan.. =D so since then he became our (if not my) responsibility..i would buy him milk, since he was 4 months old then..if my pay wasn't enough for the budget..my parents was there to help =) and for a couple of months, his father, my tito, brings supplies.. but i can no longer remember the the last time he visited his son..except:
  • on bryan's first birthday, my tito arrived with a magician for the kids.
  • sometime between bryan's 1st and 2nd birthday.. Hindu Ku nay nag matandaan db?
  • New Year's day, 2004,2005, 2006. when we're celebrating family's reunion.

im not mad at my tito naman..anyway.. I am trying to understand him why he seldom visits or sees his son. i know that with his job, he won't be able to support his child. besides, maybe it hurts him more seeing his son grow away from him.. so as not to prolong/worsen the agony..he chooses not see him nay lang.. i don't really know..
I pity bryan when I first saw him.. but I felt happy knowing we're having a baby at home. Good thing he had grown up well (I had a second about this). He's the typical playful child. However, since we watch UFC at home..i guess you have an idea how he plays.. =D yun ang past time nya.. when ever my dad is watching tv, bigla nay lang may dadamba sa kanya.. =) he's all time fave movie is Shrekk, recent fave is Cars. We uses to play Beetles cd just to put him to sleep, mga 1 year old sya nito.. as in gasgas nay yung cd sa kanya..

nakaka miss si kolokoy..kasi malambing sya sa aken and takot sya aken!! ayaw nya ako nagagalit. kasi nakita na nya kung pano ako magalit =D ang dialog nya.. "ayaw galit anna!!" habang umiiyak.. hehe! Daddy ko nag aalaga sa kanya, pati si Kuya Ian nya, away bati sila.. and bryan is already acting as a "kuya" to Ariannel, my niece. mas malambing pa nga si bryan kesa ke arian eh.. =P

sana hindi kame iwan ni bryan when he's already grown up.. alam mu yun, sana piliin pa din nya dade and mame ko, kasi I know sya yung happiness ng parents ko, although madalas sakit ng ulo hahaha! =D

by the way, sabi pala ni Bryan ang name is Bryan Cunanan sapwit !! =D

i hope my blogger pa pag laki ni bryan, so he can read this entry hehe! =D

3 comments:

beng said...

4th bday?! gosh, tanda na naten! =)

i bet when he grows up, kayo pa rin pipiliin nya. blood is thicker than water, pero iba pa rin yung affection na natanggap nya senyo eh. =)

Anonymous said...

bilis nga ng panahon! and yes, tanda na tlga tayo!

sooo anshe, when are you gonna have ur own 'brian'? ;-)

anshe said...

haha! pressure ??!! =D

we wanted to have our 'own' na..pero hindi pa pwede..sana next year..pag mejo stable na and mature na kame pareho ni jeff =P

wahh beng sana nga kame pa din ang piliin nya..paranoid ako sa mga napapanood ko nun sa tv..db? =P