Friday, August 11, 2006

A Whole New World

a lot of things of things have changed already and I hadn't had ample time to visit and update my own blog for quite a while.. thanks to raymond, I got the chance to catch up on my friends' lives..and got this new template hehe!

after getting married.. having our own home (a small unit in spacio bernardo).. now we are here in singapore.. yep.. things are happening so fast I can't even think how and where to start my story..

our first two-week stay here is pretty much okay.. although i must admit that it wasn't easy.. we have to adjust especially on the food and transportation. grabe nawala na kaya ako? I missed my bus stop and I'm already late for my appointment.. my fault 'cause I didn't have my map with me. =P

Last sunday hubby and I had our morning spent at the park. at first we were jogging, but since I can't catch up on Jeff(kasi puro ako lakad) we looked for the bicycle kiosk and rented. with that we were able to tour the whole park, with out me needing a nebulizer hehe! =p

hopefully this weekend we can go out and visit places. i want to see the musical fountain. =) yun lang muna.. basta gusto ko lang mamasyal haha! =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay.. at last, nagpost ka din..hehe..tagal-tagal tlga.. kwento ka pa =)

beng said...

uy anshe, you need to update this na ah! hehehe!